Pages

Thursday 19 July 2012

Rebirth

I start the blog as I always start to tell this new story of mine: suddenly.
My bio-adventure is starting now. Or is that life? Than it has started at my birth, or even before.

I think Coelho writes in one of his books:
Step 1: Take your personal story from the beginning of your life, or even your pre-history of your parents and ancestors
Step 2: Tell it to a total stranger as it is
Step 3: Repeat this as many times as you just can.
And you will leave your past behind and you remain there, only you bare and naked your soul as a newborn child.
Of course, we need our past. How could we be what we are without it? But let’s be honest, sometimes it is just pressure on us hiding the future or more important, our present.
One evening going home from work, I went through my personal story. 27 years (in this life) is not much, you are done with it in 25 minutes of public transportation. Of course you might seem silly shedding tears on the tram arriving to a sensitive part… J But yet I haven’t found the right time or opportunity to tell anyone. Yet.

I haven’t even realized and the decision was born inside of me: today my life takes a turn.
There are some turning points like this in our lives sometimes. They might occur every 7 year as they say our cells renew, but this as many things doesn’t happen from one moment to another.
Out of nothing you just think: ‘I should try this year keeping the 40 days of Lent before Easter.’ I am not particularly religious, I love meat and alcohol… (I can admit here in private J) And still….
Just the same as the idea of walking the pilgrimage of el Camino the Santiago (The St James way) came to my mind one day, or when I joined the Egyesek Youth Association and their program in Hollókő, or when community work and environmental thinking has started to interest me in University, or I found Organization Development and the Hungarian Organization Development Society, and have joined the organizing committee of the OD World Summit, or I have moved to the suburbs and got my dog, and got involved in volunteering or I crept through a tight hole in a cave on a potholing trip… (not sure You understand all, but feel free to google anything ;)) These things are all fantastic and has led me to my way, where I am now.
But you can go further back to a conversation with teachers you loved, or friends or randomly met Australian girls, or loves being fulfilled or not, or jumps being made despite of your deepest fears…
All of these experiences lead you to who you are and onto the way you are just stepping on. And for a moment you see yourself from the outside and all the good people and things and opportunities start to flow in your way.
Butterfly effect and Flow experience and all the thoughts that you have, and several million people have already thought and felt before you, more or less the same way as you do now. Maybe not exactly as you do, because I like to think that we are all in unity but all of us is unique.


And of course you always have a trigger for a behavior. I have just recently met a priest, who is also practicing in psychology. He is a phenomenon, witty, amusing, deep and warm. He said that usually our partner is the one drawing our attention to one or several of our weak points in our personal development. They are our mirrors, reflecting things that we are stuck on, and are not able to move forward. I don’t mind to overexplain this, I am sure all of You has his or her own example of possible outcomes. You grow and nurse these things inside, suffer, labor, cry and sweat it out, give birth to it, and hug it. And there you are, you yourself, a strong baby not crying but smiling. This is how it came to me in one of my dreams recently.


Most probably all my writings will resemble of me: full of emotions, might be confused, or thick or thin, or too much or too less, specific, or abstract, inspiring, depressing, straight or rumpled…
This one has also been writing itself, giving birth to itself through me. Usually I operate with my instincts, from the guts, this is how this worked out also.


Oh, and what really the topic of my blog will be, you ask? J
I have left my job and profession I have just started, and started to like and grow in it, I packed me and my dog and my life up and start a one year trip (as planned now) volunteering. I will be working on organic farms around Europe, and maybe the world and try to learn as much as I can about sustainable farming, living, getting to know nature as in plants, animals, people. You can read here all my funny, sad, reflective and ecological writings about my adventures from time to time and from places where electricity and internet finds me! J


Do you know the story of two fetus talking in the uterus? :D
Further inspiration you can find on the Inspiration tab, photos, recipies, ideas and further translation comming soon. As soon as possible. J


PS.: Thank you for all who are supporting me, helping, asking questions, criticizing, sharing, reading, and above all loving me!


No comments:

Post a Comment